Purchasing a nikon lens for art photography is not always simple. Different manufacturers are introducing hundreds of nikon lens for art photography in the market which can make you puzzled. They are so similar in terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that it may be difficult to make a final purchasing decision. All you need at that point is a comprehensive buying guide to help you find the ideal nikon lens for art photography for your needs.
In this part, you will get to know about few essential matters which you need to take into count while buying a nikon lens for art photography. You may think of it as a proper evaluation guideline for you, as it will cover the upsides and downsides of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, functionalities, and practical advantages. There will be one more thing, which is a thorough comparison of a few related products. So that, you can easily choose the right one in accordance with your needs. Let’s take a look at what’s going on inside.
At a Glance
|Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art DG HSM Lens for Nikon, Black, 3.7 x 3.03 x 3.03 (340306)||Buy Now|
|Photography with Tilt and Shift Lenses: Art and Techniques||Buy Now|
|Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||Buy Now|
|Photography Week||Buy Now|
|Understanding Street Photography: An Introduction to Shooting Compelling Images on the Street||Buy Now|
|Tamron 70-180mm F/2.8 Di III VXD for Sony Full Frame/APS-C E-Mount, Black||Buy Now|
|82mm Snap-On Center-Pinch Lens Cap, Extra Strong Springs, Camera Lens Cover, Made from 100% Recycled Plastic – Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Sony & Other DSLR Cameras||Buy Now|
|Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Renewed)||Buy Now|
|DSLR Photography for Beginners: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning About Your DSLR Camera, Lens, Filters and More||Buy Now|
|Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F + Sigma USB Dock with Altura Photo Advanced Accessory and Travel Bundle||Buy Now|
Reviews of the top 10 nikon lens for art photographys
We tried to find the top ten nikon lens for art photography from thousands of different products in this section. This list will make you feel assured that you will be able to acquire your desired nikon lens for art photography in a short amount of time. We mainly concentrated on their utility, effectiveness, longevity, viewpoint, affordability, and past user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top ten nikon lens for art photography will help you select the one that best fits your needs.
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81″ minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- Lightest and most compact in its class of fast tele zooms for Sony full-frame mirrorless
- VXD linear motor focus mechanism delivers high-speed and high precision autofocus performance
- Superior optical design for uncompromised image quality
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and Zoom Lock switch
82mm Snap-On Center-Pinch Lens Cap, Extra Strong Springs, Camera Lens Cover, Made from 100% Recycled Plastic – Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Sony & Other DSLR Cameras
- SIMPLE MECHANISM: No rocket science here, just a well made lens cap with strong springs from Breakthrough Photography. Strong springs ensure a tighter fit, longer life, and prevent failure in the field.
- PROTECTION FROM EXTERNAL DAMAGES: This cap protects your camera lens from external agents such as dust particles, water splashes, sun rays, and also protects from scratches during storage and walking around.
- SNAP-ON CENTER PINCH DESIGN LENS CAP: Our snap on center pinch design cap makes it easy to attach and remove, even with a lens hood on. The lens cap is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic for extra durability.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBLE CAMERA LENS COVER: This camera lens cap is compatible with all 82mm camera lenses such as Nikon, Canon, Sony and other DSLR cameras.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We have worked hard to produce the highest quality lens cap available. We stand behind our product and believe that our products are the absolute best. We offer a risk-free guarantee that you’ll love it and will be fully satisfied with your purchase.
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Compact and versatile 5x standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
- Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization, Nano Crystal Coat, 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
DSLR Photography for Beginners: A Beginner’s Guide to Learning About Your DSLR Camera, Lens, Filters and More
Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F + Sigma USB Dock with Altura Photo Advanced Accessory and Travel Bundle
- INCLUDES: Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens + Sigma USB Dock + AirBag Packable Bag and Camera Insert + SanDisk 64GB C10 Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Altura Photo Hard-Shell Case + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + 3 Sizes MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Pouch
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: The Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art lens is an outstanding option for architectural and landscape shooters. A part of the esteemed Art-series of lenses, a sophisticated optical design is used that incorporates three FLD, three SLD, and three aspherical elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations and keep distortion under control.
- COMPATIBLE with all Nikon DSLR Cameras, including D500, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500 APS-C Cameras, and D5, DF, D600, D610, D700, D750, D780, D800, D810, D850 Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
- SIGMA accessories included: Sigma Lens Cap + Sigma Rear Cap LCR II + Lens Case
The Best nikon lens for art photography buying guides
As we are human being its quite tough to know about everything well. Being master in every feild is not a matter of joke. So if you go through a proper buying guide before buying a nikon lens for art photography you may have not to become a fool just because of not knoiwing anything earliar.
For purchasing purposes, you do not necessarily need to be an expert on that specific product. Just concentrate on a few key points that will be discussed further down. Having taken those simple aspects into consideration may make your buying experience more enjoyable and simple. Let’s get started.
Know your Needs
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. If you are not well aware of your needs, there is a good chance that you will purchase the wrong products at the wrong time, wasting a significant amount of money. So, at first, we will suggest you to think wisely about your demands that you are looking from a nikon lens for art photography. Simply compose a short list of your requirements. This simple task will assist you in shortening the purchasing process. Only after that you can be assure about your priorities.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is one of the most important issue to think about before you decide to buy anything. The product you are trying to purchase, can be asked any amount of price. Basically company’s brand value and the manufaturing costs including raw materials, management, logistics and other operational costs mainly play the key role at the time of pricing a product. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. This universal truth is also effective for your enlisted nikon lens for art photography.
“Cut your coat, according to your cloth”- one of the most popular proverb goes in our society. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.With your deep observation, make a proper comparison among them and select one that you need. Now make a question inward your mind that you are really financially capable enough to purchase that specific nikon lens for art photography or not? If yes, then go for it. You always have the second best option to choose if the answer is “NO”.
Choosing the Best Brand
Most of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This method yields positive outcomes on occasion, but not always. Besides all we agree that we have to rely on renoened brands. Because, it makes you taking decision half way easier if you have enough bucks in your pocket. But don’t forget, there is no such thing that a brand will produce everything best in the market. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
There are two kinds of people. One is fully dependent on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. May be we are not aware of the category that you belong to.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- Just keep one thing in mind try to know well about the brand.
- See the publics opinion about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Compare the characteristics to those offered by competitors.
- Are you satisfied with the features?
Check the features section
The very first duty of you is to check the features of a nikon lens for art photography at the time of buying it. This is the best way to know about a product and get a clear concept. It will make you understand, that product does match with your requirements or not.
The features part also helps us in analysis the differences between ourselves and others. Then, based on the features, you can compare it to similar products. By doing this simple task, you may get idea about the quality which will make it easier to take the final decision.
Weigh the benefits and drawbacks.
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying any product it’s your responsibility to check out all things carefully. So, be cool and figure out what flaws that nikon lens for art photography has that you demanded. Maybe any other manufacturer made the perfect one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare yourself to them before making your final decision.
The section of Pros and Cons can be found on the majority of websites. That section should be read with caution. If you have any further questions, you can contact their customer service via email or phone.
Quality & Durability
Quality consists of many things like Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and most importantly its Durability. Don’t make a mistake like not cheking those issues which are related to ensure quality. You are actually paying for it. Isn’t it? Does this nikon lens for art photography worthy or not against your investment? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Warranty & Return Policy Matters
Every producers produces products. Many of them tries to ensure the good quality. After then they are letting us know those products through making creative advertisements. Everything is all right. But then arrives the matter of Warranty and After Sales Service. You may take this thing lightly, but it can create a huge difference.
It is going to be huge mistake if you forget to check the facts like warranty, gurantee and return policies. No matter how quality the product is, nobody can claim its eternity. Nothing is guaranteed to last forever. Still the expence you will do for the nikon lens for art photography, don’t you think that you deserve a minimum return of value from that? So, when you are checking policies, stay cool and always be careful. Few companies are so clever that they will keep some hidden policies and don’t make clear with words until you ask them. In that case, don’t buy anything until you get the whole thing unequivocally and be clear about every single issues of the policy.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews simplifies your process.
If you want to save your time precisely, then checking FAQ anwers and customer reviews can be utile for you. Usually when people like me and you asked few common questions frequently about a product, then it is called Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. In the mean time, you can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
You will get idea of both by checking out those two things. There can be found such question and answers which doesn’t come into our mind normally. After then, understanding about the utility of the nikon lens for art photography will be far easier than before.
In the end, this is to consider that the price you are paying is rational enough with the value the nikon lens for art photography is providing. Have you been able to satisfied with that? Does it fulfill your intention? We guess, that’s the most important thing.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you a proper guideline to help you to buy the best nikon lens for art photography. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. End of the day, your satisfaction makes us feel happy.