Our team studied on a total of 77183 reviews available online for Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens, chose the finest ones and prepared Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens from our suggestions. Our review is equipped with thorough analyses of top recommendations and a well-revised buying guide. Check our listings
Best Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens Reviews
A total of 77183 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the vintage 50mm 1.4 lens in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 vintage 50mm 1.4 lens
. Here, we have made a comparison chart for you to show the fundamental similarities and differences between the Best Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens.
|1||YONGNUO YN50mm F1.4N E Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Live View Focusing Auto Manual Focus for Nikon Cameras||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Nippon Kogaku Japan Nikon 50mm f/1.4 f1.4 Nikkor-S non-AI manual focus lens||9||Buy On Amazon|
|3||zeroUV - 50s Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses for Womens with Rhinestones Pinup Girl Clothing Rockabilly Accessories (Yellow)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Cameras||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.4N E Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Live View Focusing Auto Manual Focus for Nikon Cameras
- YN50MM F1.
- Real bokeh Background blur helps to highlight the subject easily.
- This lens is equipped with USB port.
- This lens supports live view focusing (Lv).
- The whole series of this product adopts glass optical lens and multilayer coating technology to effectively increase light transmittance and control backlight ghost image and glare.
2. Nippon Kogaku Japan Nikon 50mm f/1.4 f1.4 Nikkor-S non-AI manual focus lens
- Fast lens (f/1.4)
- Great for street photography
- Non-AI is for Nikon film cameras
3. zeroUV – 50s Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses for Womens with Rhinestones Pinup Girl Clothing Rockabilly Accessories (Yellow)
- 100% PROTECTION AGAINST UV400: ZeroUV lenses are designed to prioritize style and safety.
- 50s VINTAGE CAT EYE: Reveal the classic, bold You.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our frames are constructed with sturdy, lightweight components and reinforced by metal hinges.
- FRAME DIMENSIONS: Lens Width: 50mm(2in) — Lens Height: 35mm(1.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our top priority is providing you with an excellent shopping experience.
4. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Cameras
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode, full-frame and APS-C format cameras, 5 groups 6 slices Lens structure.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Informatio.
- Closest focusing distance:0.45 meter
- Maximum magnification and field of view:0.15×160×240mm (when located to 0.45 meter)
5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
6. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- Fast, upgraded f/1.
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes.
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Lens not zoomable
7. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
8. Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter:49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20′ Horizontal 36 degree 30′ Vertical 23 degree
- Can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but need to set the camera to APS-C mode.
9. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 58mm filters
- Minimum focus Distance : 0.45m/17.72 Inches. Lens Hood: HB-47
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs. Unparalleled autofocus performance.Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Lens not zoomable
10. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- High-speed normal lens Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition, Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture.
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs.
Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Vintage 50mm 1.4 Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.