Buying a ram for 2080 ti is not always easy. Hundreds of ram for 2080 ti are being introduced everyday in the market which are enough to make you confused. Making a final decision gets harder and harder when you find much similarities among those in accordance with the quality, performance, longevity and overall user experience. At that stage, all you need is a proper buying guide to assist you to purchase the best ram for 2080 ti that you are looking for.
We are going to discuss few important things in the below which you must think about before puchasing a ram for 2080 ti. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, as it will cover the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its energy efficiency, cost and availability, functions, and practical benefits. There will be one more thing, which is a thorough comparison of a few related products. As a result, you can easily pick the best one for your demands. Let’s take a look at what’s going on inside.
|OMEN by HP Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i7-9700K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB, HyperX 16 GB RAM, 2 TB hard drive, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home (880-191, Black)||Buy Now|
|Omen by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB, HyperX 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1022, Black)||Buy Now|
|ROG Strix G35 Gaming Desktop PC, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9-10900KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Dual Hot-Swap SSD Bays, Windows 10 Professional, G35CZ-XS991||Buy Now|
|ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11GB GDDR6 352-Bit SPECTRA RGB LED Metal Backplate Graphics Card – ZT-T20810D-10P||Buy Now|
|MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GDRR6 352-bit HDMI/DP/USB Ray Tracing Turing Architecture Graphics Card (RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO)||Buy Now|
|ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop, 17.3” FHD IPS-Type Display, Intel Core i5-10300H, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD, RGB Keyboard, Windows 10, Bonfire Black, FX706LI-RS53||Buy Now|
|G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-25600) DDR4 3200 CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-32GVK||Buy Now|
|Silicon Power Value Gaming DDR4 RAM 16GB (8GBx2) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 1.35V Desktop Memory Module with Heatsink Camouflage Grey SP016GXLZU320BDAJ5||Buy Now|
|ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop ZT-A30600H-10M||Buy Now|
|EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 Ultra Gaming, 08G-P5-3785-KL, 8GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate||Buy Now|
Best 10 ram for 2080 ti’s review
We tried to find the top ten ram for 2080 ti from thousands of different products in this section. This list will make you feel assured that you will be able to acquire your desired ram for 2080 ti in a short amount of time. We emphasized their usefulness, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We can assure, this top 10 ram for 2080 ti list will assist you to choose the exact one which meets your requirements.
OMEN by HP Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i7-9700K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB, HyperX 16 GB RAM, 2 TB hard drive, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home (880-191, Black)
- Hyper-realistic Graphics: nvidia(r) geforce(r) RTX 2080 Ti (11 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory). enjoy new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion with real-time ray-tracing technologies
- Cutting-edge gaming performance: geared with the latest hardware and easy to upgrade, so you can crush the latest and most demanding games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Lightning Fast Processor: 9th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i7-9700k Processor, 8-Core, Liquid Cooling, 3.60 GHz
- HP OMEN command center: easily turn up your performance with included software that enables control over your CPU overclocking settings and prioritizes your gaming traffic to minimize latency
- Thermal cooling: stay cool under pressure with all-around edge vents, a 120mm front fan, and liquid cooling
- Hard Drive and memory: 2 TB 7200Rpm SATA hard drive and hyperx(r) 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable to 32 GB)
- Keyboard and Mouse: comes with the HP USB wired Keyboard with volume control and wired Optical Mouse
- Ports: headphone/Microphone combo, Microphone jack, 2 USB 3.0 (top), 2 USB 3.0 Type-C(tm) (top), 4 USB 3.0 (rear), 2 USB 2.0 (rear), HDMI, 3 displayport(tm), virtual Link, and 10/100/1000 Base-T network
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty With 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
Omen by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB, HyperX 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1022, Black)
- Hyper-realistic graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (11 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory). enjoy new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion with real-time ray-tracing technologies
- Cutting-edge gaming performance: Geared with the latest hardware and easy to upgrade, so you can crush the latest and most demanding games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Ultra-fast processor: 9th generation Intel Core i9-9900k Processor, 8-Core, Liquid Cooling, 3.60 GHz.Power supply type: 750 W Platinum efficiency power supply
- HP OMEN command center: Included software lets you safely overclock your CPU, customize RGB lighting, prioritize gaming Network traffic, and stream your PC games on your big screen TV with omen game stream (a free remote gaming service)
- Solid state drive and memory: 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive and HyperX 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable to 64 GB). load up your favorite games in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a more powerful and immersive experience than a standard hard drive
- Vr ready: Immerse yourself in your favorite virtual reality worlds, such as skyworld (Note: Does not come with a VR headset)
- Tempered glass side panel: provides a window into your PC’s internal components
- Keyboard and mouse: comes with the HP Black wired Keyboard with volume control and wired optical mouse
- Ports: headphone/Microphone combo, Microphone jack, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (top), 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (rear), 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 (rear), 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C(tm) (rear), HDMI, 3 displayport(tm), Optical Audio output, virtual Link and 10/100/1000 Base-T network
- Operating system and warranty: Windows 10 Home and one-year limited warranty With 24-hour, 7 days a week web support
- OS : Windows 10
ROG Strix G35 Gaming Desktop PC, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9-10900KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Dual Hot-Swap SSD Bays, Windows 10 Professional, G35CZ-XS991
- Vertically mounted NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 (Base: 1350MHz, Boost: 1545MHz, TDP: 250W) | GPU Ports: 1x HDMI, 2x DP, 1x USB Type-C
- Liquid cooled Intel Core i9-10900KF Processor
- 1TB HyperDrive PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (up to 3200MB/s) | 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Pro
- eSports and LAN-party ready with hot-swap SSD bay and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A and C front panel connections allows easily expandable storage (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- ROG Strix Flare and ROG Gladius II Mouse included
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11GB GDDR6 352-Bit SPECTRA RGB LED Metal Backplate Graphics Card – ZT-T20810D-10P
- 4352 CUDA cores, Factory Overclocked Boost Clock: 1665 MHz
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b Up to 4 display, VR ready, 4K ready. Power Consumption is 260W
- USB Type C (USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps, DP 1.4) port to power future Virtual Reality headsets
- New fan design provides maximized airflow with reduced noise. Active Fan Control enables independent fan RPMs
- NVIDIA Turing architecture gives up to 6X faster performance compared to previous generation graphics cards
- Real Time Ray Tracing and DLSS Deep Learning AI in games for cutting edge, hyper realistic graphics
MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GDRR6 352-bit HDMI/DP/USB Ray Tracing Turing Architecture Graphics Card (RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 352 bit; Stainless steel burners: 3
- Max; Resolution: Support 4x Display Monitors
- Input: 2x 8pin PCI E Power Connectors
ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Gaming Laptop, 17.3” FHD IPS-Type Display, Intel Core i5-10300H, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD, RGB Keyboard, Windows 10, Bonfire Black, FX706LI-RS53
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics up to 1585MHz at 80W TGP
- Quad-core Intel Core 15-10300H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
- 17.3” Full HD (1920×1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction
- Comes with Windows 10 Home and a FREE upgrade to Windows 11 (when available1)
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-25600) DDR4 3200 CL16-18-18-38 1.35V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-32GVK
- XMP 2.0 profile support to reach up to the rated overclock speed, or run at default JEDEC profile speed
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability
- Check G.Skill QVL or RAM Configurator on the G.Skill website for validated motherboards
Silicon Power Value Gaming DDR4 RAM 16GB (8GBx2) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 1.35V Desktop Memory Module with Heatsink Camouflage Grey SP016GXLZU320BDAJ5
- Supports Intel Coffee Lake Processors and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (Intel XMP) Standards.
- Aluminum heat sink and low voltage of 1.35V enable fast heat dissipation and lower hardware power consumption.
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s / Timing 16-18-18-38 / Voltage 1.35V / Unbuffered / 8GB based
- Backed by a lifetime warranty to promise complete services and technical support.
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop ZT-A30600H-10M
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 Ultra Gaming, 08G-P5-3785-KL, 8GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate
- Real Boost Clock: 1815 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple Fans + iCX3 Cooling offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-Metal Backplate & Adjustable ARGB
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA’s Top Notch Technical Support.
Best Ram For 2080 Ti Buying Guides
It is impossible to know everything about everything as a human being. You can’t be an expert in every field. In that case, going through a proper buying guide can save us from being fool after purchasing a ram for 2080 ti just because of not knowing properly earlier.
You do not have to be an expert on that specific product in order to purchase it. Just focus on a few key points that we’ll go over later. Taking into account those minor details may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s move.
Understand what you require.
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. If you are not properly informed of your demands, there is a big chance that you will purchase the incorrect things at the wrong time and waste a significant amount of money. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a ram for 2080 ti. Simply make a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget vs Pricing
Budget is that one thing which you must think about before go for buying anything. Any amount of price can be asked from you for your desired product. Besides their brand value, pricing also depends on different variables like raw materials, manufacturing costs, logistics and other operational costs as well. The higher quality you want from your product, the higher amount of bucks you may need to cost for that. Budget matters so much for this reason. And this universal truth is effective for your ram for 2080 ti as well.
One of the most popular sayings in our society is “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First of all, you can find out those products on the internet which you actually want. Take a close look at their features and costs.Make a proper comparison among them through your observation and select one that you want. Now make a question inward your mind that you are really financially capable enough to purchase that specific ram for 2080 ti or not? If the answer is positive, then go for it without any hesitation. If not, then go for an alternative which suits your budget and requirements both.
Choose the Right Brand
Most of the time, we get biased to some specific brands because of our emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there’s no denying that depending on well-known brands is a good idea. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes it half as easy to make decisions. But please note that not all brand are necessary for adequate. That’s why you need to be very careful whether you are choosing the right brand for your specific product or not.
There are two groups of people. One is dependent on a particular brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he requires is the appropriate product for his budget. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- Just keep one thing in mind try to know well about the brand.
- What people are saying about this brand.
- Analysis the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Compare and contrast the features with those offered by competitors.
- Do those features meet your needs?
Take a look at the Features Section.
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of ram for 2080 ti. This is the best way to know about a product and get a clear concept. You will be able to understand, this product is going to meet your demands or not.
This part will help you to identify the differences with others. You can then use the features to compare it to similar products. By doing this simple task, you may get idea about the quality which will make it easier to take the final decision.
Check the Benefits and Drawbacks
Each item has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before we buy them, we must check them out carefully. Hence, remain cool because you need to figure out the drawbacks which you demanded from the ram for 2080 ti that you are looking forward to buy. Perhaps another company made the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare yourself to them before making your final decision.
You’ll find a section called Pros and Cons on almost every website. Go through that part carefully. If you have any further questions, simply contact them via email or phone.
Quality and Endurance
Quality consists of many things like Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and most importantly its Durability. Those quality related issues are really important which you must check before you buy anything. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Does this ram for 2080 ti is such valuable against your investment? Quality is the answer of this question.
Warranties and Return Policies
Products are being produced by every manufaturers. Many of them tries to ensure the good quality. To attract buyers like us, they make creative advertise too. Everything sounds good. But here comes the “After Sales Service”. This thing may sounds little, but can make a huge difference.
You should never ignore these important facts like Warranty, guarantee and also return policies. Nobody can assure you that nothing will happen whether they claim it as the best quality product or not. We know that nothing lasts forever. But the insvestment you are going to for the ram for 2080 ti, don’t you expect a minimum return of value from that? So, be careful about checking policies. Sometimes, you may find some policies which looks mystical and not clear enough through their written words. At that time, simply ask their delegate about thier policies again and have patience until you get the whole thing unequivocally.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews will make your job much easier.
Cheking customer reviews and FAQ answers can save your precous time greatly. Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ are those questions which people like you asked before they attempt to purchase. In the mean time, you can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
So, checking out these two things, you will get the idea of both. You will surely get such answers which you may not even think to ask before. The worthyness of buying that ram for 2080 ti will be more clear to your eyes then.
The final suggesion is you must consider about the value that the ram for 2080 ti providing you is justified enough with the price you are being asked to pay for it. Does it make you gratified or not? Does it fulfill your intention? This is the most vital part we guess.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you a proper guideline to help you to buy the best ram for 2080 ti. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. End of the day, your satisfaction makes us feel happy.