Our team studied on a total of 64189 reviews available online for Mohair Yarn, chose the finest ones and prepared Mohair Yarn Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Mohair Yarn from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Mohair Yarn from our suggestions. Our review is equipped with thorough analyses of top recommendations and a well-revised buying guide. Check our listings
Best Mohair Yarn Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the mohair yarn after analyzing a total of 64189 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 mohair yarn
Here, we have made a comparison chart for you to show the fundamental similarities and differences between the Best Mohair Yarn.
|1||Berroco Aerial Kid Mohair Silk Yarn (3401 - Ivory)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Drops Mohair and Silk Yarn Kid-Silk||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Popular Multi Color Soft Mohair Fiber Long Angora Wool Hand Knitting Yarn Roving for Weave Scarves (12 Colors a Set)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||10pcs 250g 8.1oz Soild Color Angola Amorous Mohair Crochet Wool Yarn for DIY Handmade Knitted Crochet Baby Sweater Scarf Shawl Scarf Fine Thread Clothes Yarn White||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Valley Yarns Southampton Yarn||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||6 Balls Angora Mohair Wool Yarn Soft Fingering Baby Mohair Cashmere Hand Crochet Yarn for Knitting DIY Scarf Sweater Thread Yarn 300g (Navy)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Popular Soft Mohair Knitting Angora Wool Yarn for DIY Knitting (with a Crochet)(White)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||JubileeYarn Wool Mohair Yarn - Ombre Worsted Weight - 100g/Skein - 07 Oasis Salmon - 2 Skeins||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Luwigs 38g/Skein Mohair Yarn for Knitting||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Wool Yarn for Knitting Soft Mohair Knit Long Wool Yarn DIY Scarf Crochet Thread Supplies (with a Crochet)(White)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Berroco Aerial Kid Mohair Silk Yarn (3401 – Ivory)
- Fiber Content: 65% Superkid Mohair, 35% Silk; Net Weight: 25 g / 0.87 oz oz
- Yarn Weight: N/A; Length: 260 m / 284 yards
- Needle Size: 2-6 (US) / 2.75-4 mm; Gauge: 18-24 sts x 26-40 rows = 4″ / 10 cm
- Texture: Fuzzy. Care: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Disclaimer: we do not accept discrepancies in yarn hue as a subject for claims.
2. Drops Mohair and Silk Yarn Kid-Silk
- Content: 75% Mohair Super Kid, 25% Mulberry Silk
- Yarn Weight: 1 or Lace / 2 ply (recommended needle size: US 4 / 3,5 mm)
- Weight/Yardage: 0.9 oz = approx 230 yards (25 g = approx 210 m)
- NOTE Please be aware that the colors shown may vary from screen to screen.
- A luxurious, light brushed yarn DROPS Kid-Silk is feather light, and will give garments a sophisticated look, whether used alone or held together with other yarns.
3. Popular Multi Color Soft Mohair Fiber Long Angora Wool Hand Knitting Yarn Roving for Weave Scarves (12 Colors a Set)
- DIFFERENT COLOR: Various color meets your different needs, this bamboo charcoal cotton is very convenient and bring a great use experience for you.
- EASY STORAGE: The product that is made of bamboo charcoal is hand washable, dry and store easily while this lace cotton yarn is very convenient.
- BETTER SERVICE: The product that the material is bamboo charcoal is anti-pilling and anti-shrinkage while this product is noble and comfortable.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION: The thin line cotton can be used to weave scarves, shawls, sweaters, hats, shoes and seat cushions, etc.
- GREAT PERFORMANCE: With high quality, the soft and durable bamboo charcoal line cotton woven yarn gives you a soft touch sense.
4. 10pcs 250g 8.1oz Soild Color Angola Amorous Mohair Crochet Wool Yarn for DIY Handmade Knitted Crochet Baby Sweater Scarf Shawl Scarf Fine Thread Clothes Yarn White
- Package quantity: there are 10 pieces Angola Amorous Mohair Yarn Yarn in our package, which are enough for you to use and DIY in daily life, and satisfy your various crafts making demands.
- Soft and skin-friendly, natural Acrylic material, natural and healthy
- The wool yarn can be washed by hand and can flat to dry or low temperature ironing, very convenient to store.
- There are 22 colors( yellow, violet, light grey, peach pink, rose red, bright pink, beige…) .
- Use range:can be used for hat,scarf,sweater,clothing,gloves,shoe,toy,home decoration,DIY
5. Valley Yarns Southampton Yarn
- FIBER CONTENT: 72% Kid Mohair/ 28% Mulberry Silk
- YARN STYLE: DK, Sport, Worsted
- GAUGE: 4.5-6 sts = 1″ on US 3-8
- WEIGHT/YARDAGE: 25g/230yds
- CARE: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
6. 6 Balls Angora Mohair Wool Yarn Soft Fingering Baby Mohair Cashmere Hand Crochet Yarn for Knitting DIY Scarf Sweater Thread Yarn 300g (Navy)
- Material —52% mohair cashmere, 48% long plush, High quality, soft touch sense.
- 6 balls for you, each ball is 50g(1.6 oz), so total is 300g (9.6 oz) for you.
- 23+ different colors, Can be used to weave scarves, shawls, sweaters, hats, shoes, seat cushions, etc.
- Hand Washable — The knitting yarn can be washed by hand and can flat to dry or low temperature ironing, very convenient to store.
- Each product is selected and sent out by myself after inspection without middlemen.
7. Popular Soft Mohair Knitting Angora Wool Yarn for DIY Knitting (with a Crochet)(White)
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of high quality material, which is soft and durable, and will give you a comfortable touch feeling.
- GOOD FEATURE: Anti-pilling and anti-shrinkage, it is noble and comfortable.
- CONVENIENT: The product is hand washable, flat to dry or low temperature ironing, which is easy to store and use.
- MEET YOUR MEED: Various color meets your different needs, it is very convenient, and will give you a comfortable touch feeling.
- APPLICATION: It can be used to weave scarves, shawls, sweaters, hats, shoes, seat cushions, etc.
8. JubileeYarn Wool Mohair Yarn – Ombre Worsted Weight – 100g/Skein – 07 Oasis Salmon – 2 Skeins
- SIZE 2 skeins per pack. Each skein is 100 grams; 180 yards (164 meters)
- COMPOSITION 86.4% Wool, 8.6% Acrylic, 5% Mohair
- WEIGHT CATEGORY 4 worsted / medium / aran weight
- RECOMMENDED NEEDLE SIZE 8 US (5mm). Hook size K-10.5 US (6.5mm)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS Hand wash or dry clean.
9. Luwigs 38g/Skein Mohair Yarn for Knitting
- Luwigs is trustworthy brand for high quality hair products.
- High Quality: Made of high quality material, soft, durable mohair, wool and fiber give you a soft touch feeling.
- Advantage：Anti-pilling and anti-shrinkage, elegant and comfortable.
- Multiple Uses: The yarn are nice accessories for making plush balls, handmade bags, sweaters, shoes, hats, dolls, table mats, bibs, scarves, etc.
- Scope of Application: families, handcraft DIY shops and so on.
10. Wool Yarn for Knitting Soft Mohair Knit Long Wool Yarn DIY Scarf Crochet Thread Supplies (with a Crochet)(White)
- Premium Material — High quality, soft, durable mohair, wool and fiber give you a soft touch sense.
- Wide Application — Can be used to weave scarves, shawls, sweaters, hats, shoes, seat cushions, etc.
- Advantage — Anti-pilling and anti-shrinkage, elegant and comfortable.
- Hand Washable — The wool yarn can be washed by hand and can flat to dry or low temperature ironing, very convenient to store.
- Various Color Optional — Various color meets your different needs, very convenient,bring a great use experience for you.
Mohair Yarn Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mohair Yarn stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mohair Yarn in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mohair Yarn for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mohair Yarn Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mohair Yarn in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mohair Yarn currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mohair Yarn based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mohair Yarn before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mohair Yarn they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mohair Yarn, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mohair Yarn before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mohair Yarn will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mohair Yarn if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mohair Yarn on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.