Our team studied on a total of 54104 reviews available online for 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds, chose the finest ones and prepared 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds from our suggestions. Our review is equipped with thorough analyses of top recommendations and a well-revised buying guide. Check our listings
Best 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds Reviews
We’ve scanned a total of 54104 reviews for you. If you are looking for the 35mm equivalent lens for micro four thirds than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 35mm equivalent lens for micro four thirds
Here, we have made a comparison chart for you to show the fundamental similarities and differences between the Best 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds.
|1||Meike 35mm F1.7 Manual Focus Prime Lens for Micro 4/3 MFT M4/3 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||MEIKE MK-35mm F/1.4 Manual Focus Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Micro Four Thirds M4/3 System Mirrorless Camera||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Panasonic LUMIX G Lens||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Panasonic LUMIX G MACRO LENS||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Venus Optics Laowa 17mm f/1.8 MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Meike 35mm F1.7 Manual Focus Prime Lens for Micro 4/3 MFT M4/3 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Compatible with Panasonic G1 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GM1 GM5 GM10 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4, Olympus epm1 epm2 E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 E-M1 E-M5 E-M10.
- With a wide aperture fo f/1.7, the lens can be usable indoors, at nighttime or dark environment
- Nano technology multi-layer coating, which can effectively reduce flaring, vignetting and ghosting
- Aperture range: f/1.7-f/22, mininum focus distance: 0.3m
2. Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100 300mm zoom lens replaces H FS100300
- 100 300mm F4.0 5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.Diagonal Angle of View:12°(Wide) 4.1°(Tele)
3. MEIKE MK-35mm F/1.4 Manual Focus Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Olympus Panasonic Micro Four Thirds M4/3 System Mirrorless Camera
- Lens construction: 8 elements 5 groups, aperture range of f1.4-f16
- The minimum focusing distance of 0.4mm, focal length of 35mm, equivalent focal length is 52.5mm
- The APS-C Frame Angle of view is 43°, M4/3 Frame is 35°, filter size of 49mm, the weight only 220g easy to carry when you shooting indoor or outdoor.
- Compatible with All M4/3 APS-C frame mirrorless camera such as G1 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GM1 GM5 GM10 GX1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7.
- Lens Not Attached:MANUAL LENS need you to enable”M mode” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
4. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens
- Dustproof and splash proof
- Minimum focusing distance : 20 inches, Focal Length : 14-150 millimeter
- Zuiko Extra-low reflection optical coating
- 28-300 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent, Compatible with all micro four thirds cameras
- Comes with lens hood (LH-61C), lens cap, rear lens cap.
5. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter).
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing.
- Angle of View: 47°
6. Panasonic LUMIX G MACRO LENS
- Approx. 1.0x / 2.0x (35mm camera equiv.) Magnification
- High Descriptiveness Corner to Corner / Beautiful Bokeh Expression
- 240 fps Drive AF / MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
7. Venus Optics Laowa 17mm f/1.8 MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Benefits: The Laowa 17mm f/1.
- Features: The LAOWA 17mm is equivalent to a 34mm angle of view on a full-frame sensor.
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighing only 6oz (172g), this remarkably light, compact, and agile lens serves as the perfect complement to MFT cameras.
- Easy to Use: This lens has a 5.
- Design: The high-performance optical design incorporates one ED (extra-low dispersion) glass element that delivers high-definition images while minimizing ghosting and flare, broadening your shooting potential in challenging situations.
8. Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Wide aperture – wide F2.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography.
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
9. Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high-quality LUMIX G X VARIO II camera lens optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal-clear pictures (4 ASPH / 1 UED / 1 UHR).
- HIGH-SPEED AUTO FOCUSING: Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure for improved video performance.
- ADVANCED OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Panasonic POWER O.
- HIGH-SPEED ZOOM LENS: A 3X optical 24-70 millimeter (35 millimeter camera equivalent) focal length with F2.
- RUGGED HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof).
- Lens Type: Wide Angle
10. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens
- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length – 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation.
35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 35mm Equivalent Lens For Micro Four Thirds on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.