One of the confusing tasks is purchasing a fuji xf lenses for video. Different manufacturers are introducing hundreds of fuji xf lenses for video in the market which can make you puzzled. Moreover, when they are offering quite similar facilities including performance, longevity, and quality, then choosing the best one is really tough. For helping you out from that awkward situation, and purchase the best fuji xf lenses for video, all you need is a proper buying guide.
In the next part, we will try to talk about some most considerable issues before making a purchase. It can be considered an appropriate review guideline for you, as it will cover the advantages and disadvantages of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, features, and practical benefits. One more thing will be there which is a solid comparison among few similar products. As a result, you can easily select the best one for your needs. Let’s take a look inside.
|Fujifilm XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS||Buy Now|
|Fujinon XF18mmF1.4 R LM WR||Buy Now|
|Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR||Buy Now|
|Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR||Buy Now|
|Fujinon XF50mmF1.0 R WR||Buy Now|
|Fujinon XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS (Certified Refurbished)||Buy Now|
|Fujinon XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS||Buy Now|
|VILTROX 33mm F1.4 fujifilm X Mount f/1.4 XF AF Auto Focus Lens for Fujifilm Fuji X-Mount Camera X-T3 X-T2 X-H1 X20 X-T30 X-T20||Buy Now|
|VILTROX 56mm F1.4 f/1.4 XF Autofocus APS-C Portrait Lens for Fuji Fujifilm X-Mount X-T3 X-T2 X-H1 X20 X-T30 X-T20||Buy Now|
|Fujinon XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR||Buy Now|
Top 10 fuji xf lenses for video Reviews
Here in this part, we tried to find out the top 10 fuji xf lenses for video from thousands of products. This list will make you feel confident in your ability to obtain your chosen fuji xf lenses for video in a matter of minutes. We focused on their utility, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top ten fuji xf lenses for video will assist you in selecting the exact one that meets your needs.
- 55 200mm focal length, Minimum focus distance 1.10m/43.41 inch
- 83 300mm equivalent focal length on APS C cameras
- F3.5 4.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Stepper type AF motor
- Image stabilization (4.5 stops claimed), 62mm filters.Batteries is not Included since batteries are not required
- Fujifilm X mount for X series interchangeable lens cameras
- Greater Resolving Power to Offer Best Possible Image Quality
- Less Chromatic/Comatic Aberration and Beautiful Bokeh
- Fast, Quiet, and Smooth Focus
- Compact Size F1.4 Lens
- Weather-Resistant Design With A Position Lock on Aperture Ring
- Simply the Best Passionate image makers are constantly looking for ways to make the most of the best light and the perfect subject. With its unmatched optical quality and ability to resolve details up to 40 megapixels, XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR is poised to deliver vibrant, true-to-life colors, minimal optical aberrations, and outstanding detail in those rare moments where passion meets perfection.
- Focused on Performance XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR may be the first X Mount lens to have exactly the same equivalent field of view as a 50mm lens, but it certainly won’t be the last one to perfectly blend optical engineering with cutting edge technology. Ready to document events and scenes as they unfold, XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR is equipped with a powerfully accurate linear motor to ensure that images are always in focus and creativity is never suppressed. Fast, near silent, and unerringly accurate, this lens effortlessly performs to keep any image maker in the moment, no matter how brief it is.
- Precision When It’s Needed Minimal focus breathing, precise manual focus, and wonderfully blurred backgrounds make XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR a perfect choice for videographers who need wide apertures for low-light situations or to create separation between subject and background. Manual focusing is easily controlled, thanks to a mechanism that delivers near-perfect precision down to a minimum object distance of 30cm (11.81in).
- Unmatched Quality Featuring 15 elements in 10 groups – including two aspherical and three ED elements – XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR is engineered to provide optimum quality and unparalleled color accuracy, with minimal coma and chromatic aberration. This ensures unmatched resolution and fresh, vibrant color.
- Engineered for Every Eventuality Weighing just 360g (0.79lb) and measuring 73.5mm (2.89in) in length, XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR is easy to handle, simple to use, and beautifully balanced for any X Series camera. Its gorgeously constructed from its aperture and manual focusing rings to its all metal construction and is built to withstand dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C) when used with a weather-resistant X Series camera, to keep creative doors open when nature tries to keep them closed.
- A new weather resistant design, same optics: Some things should never change, and when it comes to the optical design of this lens, that is certainly the case. Despite being designed to be both dust and moisture resistant, the new XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR retains the same XF lens optical designs that make them a beloved addition to any X Series user’s camera bag. XF10-24mm F4 R OIS WR lens maintains a compact form factor, edge-to-edge sharpness, and constant F4 aperture value throughout its entire range of focal lengths. It is able to do this in challenging environments and in temperatures as low as 14°Fahrenheit (-10°Celsius).
- Redesigned for enhanced stability: Added stability comes to XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens in the form of a new, sophisticated gyro sensor that is designed to improve Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) from our previous XF lenses by 1.0 stop. This brings vibration reduction performance up to 3.5 stops, which can be further extended to 6.5 stops when it is paired with a current X Series camera equipped with an In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) feature, such as FUJIFILM X-T4. Regardless of the X Series camera it is used with, one thing is certain: with the new XF10-24mm F4 R OIS WR lens, sharp images are on the horizon.
- You asked, we listened: Incorporating user feedback into our products is in our DNA, so it should be no surprise that the requests for an “A-position” aperture lock and an f-stop scale be added to the lens’s aperture ring were the first things we addressed with this new XF lens design. And since we were making these changes, we also decided to take the opportunity to go one step further and also reduce the width of both the aperture and focus rings (as compared to the previous XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS lens version) by 1mm to shave 0.9 oz. (25g) off the total weight. Added practicality for less weight just seemed like the perfect trade-off in our opinion. We hope you think so too.
- Fast, reliable, and near-silent autofocus: Our engineers go to great lengths to make lenses that will focus accurately and quietly, while keeping lens breathing to a minimum. Whether it’s being used for photo or video, the new XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens is engineered to meet all of these needs. Lightweight focusing elements snap into place with the help of a high-precision motor and subjects easily remain tack sharp, with the lens reliably holding focus regardless of whether the subject is standing still or moving within the frame.
- max focal length: 24.0 millimeters
- Achieve an Incredibly Shallow Depth-Of-Field: Used at or near to its maximum F1.0 aperture, XF50mmF1.0 R WR can produce an astonishingly narrow depth-of-field. Its precision-engineered, rounded diaphragm produces large, smooth bokeh for a professional look, allowing you to create portraits with a striking simplicity and an almost three-dimensional quality. You can use this new power in selective focus to keep only the subject’s eyes in focus and make captivating close-up character studies. But it’s not just for portraits. Take this lens out onto the street or into a lifestyle session and you’ll turn cluttered locations into clean backdrops with unrivaled subject separation.
- Be Ready to Make Images in Low-Light Conditions: The very wide maximum aperture on XF50mmF1.0 R WR means you have more options when it comes to making images in low-light conditions. At night, or in darkened interiors, XF50mmF1.0 R WR offers the widest apertures yet seen on an XF Lens, allowing you to draw in more light. XF50mmF1.0 R WR lens also easily achieves fast shutter speeds that freeze movement and keep ISO settings lower for detail-rich results. Alternatively, combine high ISO settings with the F1.0 aperture for incredible versatility and use in other low-light applications like astrophotography.
- Decades of Experience in Optical Engineering: Unprecedented depth-of-field is nothing without first-class optical quality to keep the subject sharp and clear. Too many ultrafast lenses can’t cope at the extremes of wider apertures, and often when used wide open can only provide images weakened by flare and a lack of sharpness. XF50mmF1.0 R WR aces image quality with premium glass elements all the way through its exceptional light path, furthering the optical excellence of Fujifilm’s FUJINON brand and bringing it to a modern-day zenith of edge-to-edge sharpness at any aperture.
- Precise Focus for Those Critical Moments: To make the most of its super-shallow depth-of-field, focusing must be precise. For this, XF50mmF1.0 R WR uses 120º of rotation in its focusing ring to let you focus manually without error – and achieve accurate focus when using your X Series camera’s Focus Peaking and Focus Assist modes. The 120º of rotation also makes autofocus movements notably precise and deliberate, while the lens’s engineering is designed to minimize focus shift effects when making images.
- Weather-Resistant to Keep the Images Coming: XF50mmF1.0 R WR is a lens you can use to make amazing pictures almost anywhere. Like all other weather-resistant XF Lenses, it is protected against moisture and dust, as well as being capable of use in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C). When allied to a similarly specified, weather-resistant X Series mirrorless digital camera body, XF50mmF1.0 R WR lets you make unique images in the toughest environments.
- Max focal length: 50.0 millimeters
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 18-55mm f:2.8 – 4.0 OIS (27 – 84mm equivalent)
- 14 Elements in 10 groups (inc. 3 aspherical & 1 extra low dispersion Elements)
- Angle of View: 76.5 – 29 Degrees
- Filter Size: 58mm. Focus range-Normal- Approx. 0.6m – ? (whole zoom position). Macro- Wide: 30cm – 10m, Telephoto: 40cm – 10m
- 18-55mm f:2.8 – 4.0 OIS (27 – 84mm equivalent)
- 14 Elements in 10 groups (inc. 3 aspherical & 1 extra low dispersion Elements)
- Angle of View: 76.5 – 29 Degrees
- Filter Size: 58mm. Focus range-Normal- Approx. 0.6m – ∞ (whole zoom position). Macro- Wide: 30cm – 10m, Telephoto: 40cm – 10m
- Aperture control : Number of blades 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
VILTROX 33mm F1.4 fujifilm X Mount f/1.4 XF AF Auto Focus Lens for Fujifilm Fuji X-Mount Camera X-T3 X-T2 X-H1 X20 X-T30 X-T20
- 【for Fujifilm X-mount】Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras
- 【Auto Focus】Support Auto Focus,Electronic Aperture
- 【Large Aperture】Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- 【HD Nano】Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy. Two high refractive index elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- 【Personalized 】only 270g , very lightweight to carry , ideal for video and vlog creator , Integrated micro-USB port can be used to update the lens’s firmware.
VILTROX 56mm F1.4 f/1.4 XF Autofocus APS-C Portrait Lens for Fuji Fujifilm X-Mount X-T3 X-T2 X-H1 X20 X-T30 X-T20
- Featuring a svelte design, the Viltrox AF 56mm f/1.4 XF is a compact 85mm-equivalent prime lens designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras.
- The short telephoto focal length pairs with a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture to help achieve notable control over depth of field and also benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The optical design incorporates extra-low dispersion and high refractive index elements, too, to reduce various aberrations and distortion for high clarity, color accuracy, and sharpness.
- Complementing the optics, the lens’s design also incorporates an STM stepping motor that affords fast, near-silent, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- An internal focusing design also contributes to quick performance. Additionally, the lens features an integrated micro-USB port for making future firmware updates to the lens.
- Focal Length : 18-135mm (35mm format equivalent: 27-206mm)
- Focus range : Normal – 0.6m – ∞, Macro – 0.45m – ∞
- Max. magnification 0.27x (Telephoto)
- Weather Resistant, 5.0 Stop Image Stabilization
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
Fuji Xf Lenses For Video Buying Guides at Their Best
It is impossible for a human being to know everything. You can not be a master in all trade. In that case, going through a proper buying guide can save us from being duped after purchasing a fuji xf lenses for video simply because we didn’t know what we were doing earlier.
For purchasing purposes, you do not need to be an expert on that specific product. Just focus on a few key points that we will go over in the following sections. Keeping these simple things in mind may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s move to the main portion.
Be aware of your requirements.
The very first thing to discover is your needs or requirements. If you are not well aware of your needs, you run the risk of investing in the wrong products at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we advise you to consider carefully your requirements for a fuji xf lenses for video. To make it easier make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to simplifying your purchasing process. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget vs. Cost
Before you decide to buy anything, one of the most important issue to think about is budget. The product that you decided to buy can be priced by any amount. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. If you look for the higher quality in your product, then you should be prepared to spent money as well according to that level. Budget is so important for this cause. And your enlisted fuji xf lenses for video couldn’t bypass this universal truth too.
There a proverb goes in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Look carefully their features and prices. Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. Now, ask yourself whether your pocket is capable enough to spend such number of bucks or not for that particular fuji xf lenses for video? If the answer is yes, then go for it. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Make the Best Brand Selection
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently biased toward certain brands. This practice yields positive results at times but not at others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes it half as easy to make decisions. But don’t rely blindly because not every brand makes everything best. So you have to be very carefull when you are choosing any product if it is the right product from right brand.
People fall into two categories. One is totally dependent on a specific brand, while the other is unworried. All he requires is the appropriate goods for the price he is paying. In which type you are from those two categories.Still, there are a few hints that may be beneficial to every one of both whenever it comes to selecting the right brands for the best quality.
- Just keep one thing in mind try to know well about the brand.
- What people are saying about this brand.
- Analysis the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Comparison between products of this brand and others.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?
Once check the Features section.
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of fuji xf lenses for video. If you want a clear idea about the product, then this is the best way. You will be able to understand, this product is going to meet your demands or not.
The features section also helps us in swiftly identifying the differences with others. Then, by using features, you can compare this to similar products. Through this task, one will get a little idea about quality also and make it easier to go ahead toward making our final verdict as well.
Must Check the Advantages & Disadvantages
Every product has advantages and disadvantages. It is our duties to carefully examine them out first before buying them. Hence, stay cool enough to find out the lackings and drawbacks which you expected from that fuji xf lenses for video. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to exchange notes with them before making your ultimate decision.
The part of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. Go through that part carefully. For asking more you can contact them via email or phone.
Performance and Longevity
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. You must think about those quality related facts before buying anything else. You are actually paying for it. Isn’t it? Aginst your investment, does this fuji xf lenses for video worth it? Quality will say everything.
Warranties and Return Policies
Products are being produced by every manufaturers. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. And then we are being known about their products through their creative advertisements. Nothing is wrong yet. But one thing remains yet to think about and that is After Sales Service. For many, it’s really a big deal and it is quite able to make a big difference.
Don’t forget to check the facts like warranty, guarantee, and obviously the return policy if there any. Nobody can claim that nothing will happen, no matter what the quality of that product is. Anything doesn’t last forever. But you can expect at least a minimum return of value from the fuji xf lenses for video that you invested for. Therefore, stay cool and be careful when you are checking policies. There are few clever companies who try to make people confused through their cryptic and obscure policies. One simple thing you can do is to ask their representative about those unintelligible facts and be clear before you buy.
To use FAQs and Customer Reviews helps to simplify your task.
If you want to know the trick of saving time, then we will suggest you to check FAQ answers and customer reviews. FAQs are few common questions that were asked frequently by mass people like you and they have been answered as well. On the other hand, customer reviews are the short stories of the people who got experience of the products that you are looking for.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. You may find so many answers which might not come to your mind before. The worthyness of buying that fuji xf lenses for video will be more clear to your eyes then.
One last word, don’t forget to consider the price you are paying for the fuji xf lenses for video is logical enough against the value it is providing to you. Have you been able to satisfied with that? Does it fulfill your intention? This is the most vital part we guess.
We hope this article will help you to recognize and buy the best fuji xf lenses for video in the market and so that you enjoyed it as well. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. At the end of the day, if you are satisfied, then we will be happy.