Buying a 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame seems like an easy job, but not everytime. There are many 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame accessible from various producers in the market which are adequate to make you bamboozled. According to the performance, quality, longevity and overall user experience, they are so similar that you may get hard to make your final buying decision. At that point, all you need is a good buying guide to help you find the best 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame for your needs.
In this resourceful article, we will discuss few important things which you should consider before buying a 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame. It can be considered an acceptable review guideline for you, as this will cover the advantages and drawbacks of your desired product, including its sustainability, affordability, features, and practical benefits. Another feature will be a thorough comparison of a few similar products. So that, you can easily choose the right one in accordance with your needs. Let’s take a look at it from the inside.
At a Glance
|Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Full-Frame E-Mount Lens Bundle with Sandisk 32GB Extreme SD Memory UHS-I Card||Buy Now|
|Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM), Black||Buy Now|
|Sony – FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F), Black||Buy Now|
|Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens (Black)||Buy Now|
|Rokinon IO35AF-E 35mm f/2.8 Ultra Compact Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount Full Frame, Black||Buy Now|
|Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM Full Frame Large Aperture G Master Lens SEL50F12GM for E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras Bundle with Deco Gear Backpack Case + 72mm UV/Polarizer/FLD Filter Kit + Monopod and Accessories||Buy Now|
|Yongnuo YN50MM 1.8S DF DSM Lens for Sony, Full Frame Standard Prime Lens, Auto Focus F1.8 Large Aperture for Sony E Mount||Buy Now|
|Rokinon IO50AF-E AF 50mm F1.4 Full Frame Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount||Buy Now|
|Samyang SYIO35AF-E 35mm f/2.8 Ultra Compact Wide Angle Lens for Sony E Mount Full Frame, Black||Buy Now|
|VILTROX 50mm f/1.8 F1.8 e Mount Full Frame Lens, Autofocus Lens for Sony e Mount a7iv a7iii a7c a7s iii a7r iv a6400 a6600||Buy Now|
Top 10 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame Reviews
We sought to estimate the 10 best 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame from hundreds of items in this sector. This list will make you feel easy to get your desired 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame within a few minutes. We prioritized their utility, performance, durability, look, cost, and previous user experiences. We are sure that this top 10 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
- SONY USA AUTHORIZED MODEL – Includes Full SONY USA WARRANTY
- Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Full-frame Prime E-Mount Lens
- Designed for reliability in a wide range of environments, the metal mount adds a sophisticated feel as well as solid durability
- IN THE BOX:49mm Front Lens Cap (ALC-F49S) | Rear Lens Cap for E-Mount Lenses (R1EM)(Dark Gray) | Lens Hood
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Full-frame Prime E-Mount Lens | Sandisk 32GB Extreme SD Memory UHS-I Card
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for full-frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion, Metal mount adds solid durability as well as a sophisticated feel, Fast DC motor focus actuator system drives all lens groups
- 75mm (35mm equivalent) focal length with APS-C sensor. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32 degree
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH146), Lens front cap (ALC-F49S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.8 max. aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field, Get close with 6.25” (0.16m) minimum focusing distance
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design, Focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter and focus-hold button
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.78”) and lightweight (8.3 oz.) for high mobility, Great for scenery and portraits as well as macro shots
- 7-blade circular aperture design produce beautiful bokeh. Angle of View (0.11 feet) : 47 degree
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.3 inches. Filter Thread Front: 55 mm
- For Sony E-Mount interchangeable Lens cameras and full frame compatible
- Aperture range of F2.8-22; constructed of 7 elements in 6 groups
- Ultra compact size with a maximum diameter of 2.43 inches and a minimum focusing distance of 13.8 inches
- Uses 49mm size Filters and features 7 diaphragm blades. Minimum Focusing Distance: 13.8ft (0.35m). Comes with a hood with 40.5mm filter threads. Aluminum alloy housing is both lightweight and durable
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM Full Frame Large Aperture G Master Lens SEL50F12GM for E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras Bundle with Deco Gear Backpack Case + 72mm UV/Polarizer/FLD Filter Kit + Monopod and Accessories
- SONY USA Authorized Model – Includes Full USA SONY Warranty
- Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM Full Frame Large Aperture G Master Lens for E-Mount SEL50F12GM | Compact F1.2 prime lens w/ awe-inspiring G Master resolution and bokeh | F1.2 max aperture for extraordinary shallow depth of field | Three (XA) Extreme Aspheric elements for stunning resolution | 11-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh | Nano AR coating II suppresses reflections, flare and ghosting
- Four XD Extreme Dynamic Linear motors for fast, precise Autofocus | Linear response MF for precise manual focus control | 15.75” min. focus distance up to 0.17x magnification | Compact, lightweight design: Ideal for both full-frame and APS-C | Instant auto/manual focus selection via AF/MF switch
- Built for both worlds: Ideal for Still and Video creators | Manual aperture ring w/ selectable on/off click for stills or movie | Two programmable focus-hold buttons for multiple custom functions | Dust and moisture resistant for robust reliability | Fluorine front-element coating helps repel dirt and fingerprints
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM G Master Lens SEL50F12GM | Lens Hood ALC-SH163 | Front Cap ALC-F72S | Rear Cap ALC-R1EM | Soft Case | Deco Gear Photo and Video Photography Backpack for Cameras Lenses and Drones | 72mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Filter Kit | 72″ Photo Video Adjustable Monopod Stabilizer | Lexar Professional 633x 64GB SDXC Memory Card | Deco Photo All-in-One Photography Accessories Kit: Carry Case, Lens Blower, Lens/Sensor Brush, Lens Tissue Paper, 2 Piece Microfiber Cloth
Yongnuo YN50MM 1.8S DF DSM Lens for Sony, Full Frame Standard Prime Lens, Auto Focus F1.8 Large Aperture for Sony E Mount
- 【F1.8 Large Aperture & 9pcs Aperture Blades】Yongnuo YN50MM F1.8S DF DSM Prime Lens for Sony E-mount Cameras, Full Frame, AF/MF Mode, F1.8 Large Aperture, 11 elements in 8 groups Lens construction, 9pcs Aperture blades, 18 star awn effects can be achieved by properly reducing the aperture, Minimum aperture is F22, Minimum focusing distance is 0.45m, Maximum magnification is 0.15x, Filter diameter is 58mm.
- 【11 elements in 8 groups Lens construction & 18 star awn effects】Equipped with quiet DSM ( Digital control stepping motor), which has quick start-stop response, high focusing accuracy, and quieter focusing action, which is suitable for photo shooting and video recording.
- 【Dual FN Function Button & AF/MF Focus Mode Switch】Double Fn function keys are equipped right above and at the side of the lens, the lens mount is equipped with a dustproof and waterproof rubber ring, Metal bayonet, gold-plated contacts, nano-multilayer coating.
- 【Equipped with Aspherical Lens & Low-dispersion Glass Lens】Compact and lightweight, USB firmware upgrade, equipped with aspherical lens, one low-dispersion lens.
- This Yongnuo 50mm 1.8S Lens is compatible with Sony E Mount Cameras A7III A7RIII A7SII A7RII A7II A9 A7 A7R A6400 A6500 A6300 A6000 A5100 A5000
- Features Rokinon UMC anti-reflective coatings and three aspherical lens elements
- Constructed of 9 lens elements in 8 groups
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.47 ft; Filter size of 67mm
- Aperture range of F/1.4 – F/16 with 9 blade aperture. Maximum Diameter: 2.89 inches
- For Sony E-Mount interchangeable Lens cameras and full frame compatible
- Aperture range of F2.8-22; constructed of 7 elements in 6 groups
- Angle of view for full frame is 63.1 degree and aps-c is 42.9 degree
- Uses 49mm size Filters and features 7 diaphragm blades
- Note:There will be some noise when using an auto focus lenses.
- Note:The lens is not meant for video. It is a photography lens.
VILTROX 50mm f/1.8 F1.8 e Mount Full Frame Lens, Autofocus Lens for Sony e Mount a7iv a7iii a7c a7s iii a7r iv a6400 a6600
- AF prime lens designated for full frame Sony E-mount cameras, It supports lens IS stabilization, EXIF information transmission and USB upgrade
- The lens features an STM motor for quick, quiet autofocus performance, which captures the fast-moving objects.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- HD Nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Electronic contacts convey Exif data as well as permit camera-based aperture selection. Additionally, an integrated USB port permits updating the lens’s firmware.
50Mm Lens For Sony E Mount Full Frame buying guide
It is impossible to ascertain everything about anything as a human being. This is not a matter of joke being a master in every field. So if you go through a proper buying guide before buying a 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame you may have not to become a fool just because of not knoiwing anything earliar.
For purchasing purposes, you do not necessarily need to be an expert on that specific product. Just focus on a few key points that we’ll go over later. Keeping these simple things in mind may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s move to the main portion.
Be aware of your requirements.
The first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you are not aware of your needs well, then there is a good possibility of buying the wrong products at a wrong time with a good amount of investment. So, at first, we will suggest you to think wisely about your demands that you are looking from a 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame. You can make a short list about your needs. This simple task will lead you to simplifying your purchasing process. Because then you’ll know what you should prioritize and what you shouldn’t.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is that one thing which you must think about before go for buying anything. Any amount of price can be set for your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. This is the reason, budget really matters for. This is almost a universal truth and it is effective for your 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame also.
One of the most popular sayings in our society is “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First, discover the products from internet which you are looking for. Analyze the features and prices carefully.Try to compare those informations and choose which suits best to you. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame or not? Don’t think twice and go for it if your answer is yes. If the answer is “NO”, then simply go for the second best option.
Select the Proper Brand
Some of the time it happens we are being loved to use some specific products of specific brands which is totally from psychologiocal attachment. This practice produces positive results at times and negative results at other times. Besides all we agree that we have to rely on renoened brands. Because, it makes you taking decision half way easier if you have enough bucks in your pocket. But keep in mind that not all brands are suitable for all applications. As a result, you must tread cautiously when deciding whether or not you have picked the appropriate brand for your specific product.
There are two groups of people. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he needs is the right product for what he is paying for. We have no idea from which part you belong to.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- Just be sure to know every point anout the brand you are going to choose.
- What the public has to say about this brand.
- What is the average rating of that brand’s specific product?
- Comparison between products of this brand and others.
- Do those features satisfy your requirements?
Take a look at the Features Section.
While buying a 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame, the very first thing to check its features whether you buy it online or offline. You will get enough data and a clear idea about the product by doing so. That product is capable to meet your demands or not will be easily understood by you then.
The features part also help us to find out the differences with others very quickly. Then you can compare with similar products through the features. By doing this simple task, you may get idea about the quality which will make it easier to take the final decision.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before buying any product it’s your responsibility to check out all things carefully. So, stay cool, and find out the drawbacks which you demanded from that 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare your options with theirs before making your final decision.
The part of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. Take your time reading that. If still there any question rises in your mind, just ask on their support though mailing them or via phone call.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all components of quality. Those quality related issues are really important which you must check before you buy anything. Remember, this is the reason you are paying for. Do you think this 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame deserves the inevestment that you want to do for it? Only quality can reply this question.
Warranty & Return Policy Matters
Products are produced by every producers. Many of them tries to ensure the good quality. They make creative advertise also to attract buyers like you and me. All is okay. But one thing remains yet to think about and that is After Sales Service. Whether you take this thing seriously or not, it’s a real big deal indeed.
It will be a great mistake if you don’t check the facts like warranty, guarantee and return policies. Antyhing can be occured even after buying the best quality product by spending a huge amount of money. Nothing lasts forever. But a minimum return of value you can expect from the 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame you are going to pay for. Hence, you should be careful enough while checking policies. There are few clever companies who try to make people confused through their cryptic and obscure policies. In that case, don’t hesitate to contact with their representative and ask about what you want to know.
Checking Queries and Customer Feedback helps your process.
One of the most time savior trick is checking customer reviews and FAQ answers. Before purchasing anything, few qustions may come to your mind and if you search them on internet, you will see they have been asked and answered as well before you thought. They are called FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions. Customer reviews presents the stories of the experience of a product by its real users.
You will get idea of both by checking out those two things. You may find there such informations which might not come in your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. Your understanding ability of percieving about the usefulness of the 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame will be more sharp.
In the end, this is to consider that the price you are paying is rational enough with the value the 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame is providing. Is it enough to make you pleased? Does it fulfill your intention? That’s the thing that should get the most importance we guess.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you a proper guideline to help you to buy the best 50mm lens for sony e mount full frame. Nobody can be more happy than us if you find this a little of helpful to you. End of the day, we measure our happiness with your satisfaction.